Venue Hire Information
We welcome you to the Gardiner Street Arts Collective Space to enjoy, create and explore.
Please download our Venue Hire Information document and read carefully. We require you to adhere to the Conditions of Hire. Should you have any questions or issues don’t hesitate to contact us.
Yours in Community,
Gardiner Street Arts Collective.
SPACES FOR HIRE
The following Gardiner Street Arts Collective spaces will be available for hire:
1. The Gallery (for Exhibitions/Workshops/Classes/Workspace)
2. The Ingleby Room (for Dance/Movement)
3. The Harmony Room (for Meditations/Sound Healing/Movie Nights/Sensory Therapy)
We welcome you to the Community Shared Arts-Space of Gardiner Street. With a few simple procedures we request you adhere to, we can provide a space both clean, exciting and welcoming for all to express their talents and learn new skills.
Please use the checklist below to ensure all rooms to be left as you find them.
UPON ENTRY: –
- Locate the key in the Lockbox on the right of the building, near the alleyway side door.
- Sign in
- Turn all lights on that are required
- Switch on Air Conditioner if required
- Check the inside bathroom and kitchen for cleanliness, photograph, if not up to standard please contact GSAC Co-ordinator on 0429 500 021
- Turn off all lights
- Switch off Air Conditioner, replace remote control on top of shelving beneath airconditioner
- Sweep ALL Floors
- Check kitchen for cleanliness
- Wash and dry all dishes and put away in cupboards
- Wipe down all items/equipment that have been used and put away
- Check bathroom for cleanliness
- Clean bathroom, clean toilet
- Ensure ALL doors are locked
- Photograph kitchen, bathroom and locked door, completed checklist and send immediately to GSAC Co-ordinator on 0429 500 021
- Ensure key is placed in key safebox and code is jumbled.
Venue Hire Price List
Yours in Community,
Gardiner Street Arts Collective
VENUE HIRE COSTS
The hire fees listed below for the Gardiner Street Arts Collective Spaces are for room hire and setup and take-down. Spaces are to be left as found unless otherwise arranged with The Board.
$200.00 Bond & Secures Booking
The Ingleby Room and The Harmony Room
$30 … per hour
$100 … 1/2 Day Rate / 5 hours $150 … Full Day Rate / 10 hours
$35 … per hour
$150 … 1/2 Day Rate / 5 hours $200 … Full Day Rate / 10 hours
The Gallery – Exhibitions
$750.00 … per week $1,150.00 … for 2 weeks
Northern Valley News – once off payment to GSAC. Please contact us for more information.
If the workspace is not cleaned by choice or inadequately clean after the end of the event/workshop a cleaning fee of $200 will be levied.